Saddleback Leather dominates the market with their high quality leather goods.
The story of Saddleback starts with Dave Munson, the president of the company, who had a leather briefcase made for him in Mexico to kick his idea off. People liked it and here we are now. Saddleback Leather is a private company but estimates of their gross revenue range in the high teen millions. Saddleback manufactures a wide range of leather goods and has maintained a steady pace of innovation.
All products are made with:
- 4-5 oz. full grain leather (as opposed to corrected genuine or bonded leather that is weaker)
- fully tanned leather (Yes, you still have to oil it like any other leather)
- the same threads used in airbags and sails
- as few seams as possible, large pieces of leather
- hidden nylon straps reinforcing the interior by taking load
- nickel plated brass hardware
- strong rivets
- many items such as the briefcases and messenger bags convert to backpacks
- shoulder straps have pads and are fully adjustable
- Saddleback Leather Thin Briefcase Review
- Saddleback Leather Moleskin Cover Review
- Saddleback Leather MacBook Pro Sleeve Review
- Saddleback Leather MacBook Air Sleeve Review
- Saddleback Leather ID Wallet Review
- Saddleback Leather Backpack “The Tank” Review
Click here to sign up for the Saddleback Leather email newsletter.
film reviews of Saddleback Leather goods
[tubepress mode=”tag” tagValue='”saddleback leather”‘ resultsPerPage=”5″ tubepress orderBy=”relevance” tubepress resultCountCap=”10″]
[…] Find More on|Find More|Find More Informations here|There you will find 4171 additional Informations|Informations to that Topic: bestleather.org/about-the-company-saddleback-leather/ […]
[…] Find More here|Find More|Find More Infos here|There you will find 59764 additional Infos|Informations on that Topic: bestleather.org/about-the-company-saddleback-leather/ […]