Get Your Product Reviewed and Promoted on Best Leather
BestLeather.org is your direct link to the world’s quality connoisseurs and leather aficionados. Our passion for quality leather goods can help you reach your target audience. With crisp reviews, bright photos, and frequent content we communicate directly to your customers through a well structured and professionally curated site.
You can reach tens of thousands of enthusiastic readers every month. Build your social following over a variety of media. Get your message across with powerful advertisements. Announce your latest news. Tell your company’s story and help consumers find you. If you are an innovative and quality driven company, this is the place for you.
Want to have your product reviewed on BestLeather.org?
a few tips
- Download & review our Marketing Opportunities Kit (PDF) – this highlights our audience info, details about our review process, and contains advertising information too.
- Help us get to know you. We will love to learn about your company and we can write better content when we know you personally.
- Send the goods that best illustrate your skill and uniqueness. Show people your out of the box thinking. We review a lot of products. Uniqueness gets us excited.
- When you ship please send the tracking number so we know it is on the way.
- Contact us to get started
What is involved in a review?
- We maintain complete editorial control of product reviews.
- We do not return reviewed items because returning an item in new condition would not enable us to fully judge and test the functionality and durability of a product. It is necessary that no limitations are put on the use of the product. If you have a prototype product that you desire to have reviewed, we are open to discussing how to handle this for you. Please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss it.
- We have many products to review so turn around can be up to eight weeks. While a review may not be published quickly, we guarantee it will be published thoroughly.
Items that are sent without prior communication will not be reviewed.