Back in June 2014, we introduced our awesome readers to Intrepid Bag Company with a review of its Journeyman Messenger – a unique, attractive, minimalist take on traditional messenger bags.
Now Intrepid Bag Company has teamed up with the folks at Pad & Quill to introduce a new line of products. In keeping with their “go anywhere’ mindset, this new line of bags is called the Explorer line and features five great looking new products:
- The Wayfarer Messenger – which appears to be a more robust Journeyman Messenger.
- The Zinnia Convertible – a great take on a vertical-oriented messenger bag with a unique strap setup allowing it to also quickly and easily be carried backpack style.
- The Tech Tool Roll – looks like a great organizer roll to keep all of the cords and wires for our wireless technology untangled and under control.
- The Camera Strap – looks like a very comfortable, functional take on the traditional camera strap featuring a nice, wide padded strap and a great mounting system.
- The Slim Wallet – should be attractive to those who prefer a minimalist approach to wallet carry (should be able to carry it in a front or back pocket with ease).
Stephen & Tiffani, founders of Intrepid Bag Co, have turned to Kickstarter again to launch their Explorer product line. The designs appear to be very solid and given the nature of the materials used they will last for many, many years to come. Take a few minutes, check out their great looking Kickstarter and back their efforts. You’ll be rewarded with a great product!